JSC «Grodno Building Materials Plant» provides insulation from cracked aerated concrete.
Cracked insulation is used as insulation in building structures fillings. Made by crushing non-standard products from aerated concrete.
Shipment of cracked insulation available by auto (in bulk and in big bags) and rail (in big bags) transport.
Standard compliance: STB 1724-2007.
- Mark on bulk density — 300
- Bulk density, kg/m3 — 276-325
- Grain composition:
- The content of the grain size of less than 5 mm, % — NM 20
- The content of the grain size of 80 mm, % — NM 5
- The content of the grain sizes from 5 to 10 mm, % by weight — 25-50
- Sale humidity, % — 35
- The thermal conductivity in the dry state — at a temperature (25±5)ºС, W/(m·К) — NM 0.13
- Compressive strength, MPa — at least 0.2
- Specific effective activity of natural radionuclides, Bq/kg — NM 370